HDRI Skydome 08 is a panoramic 360° image in EXR-format with backplates of the sky to be used as spherical environment in 3d scenes. The exposure images were taken with a Canon MK5 camera at Berlin-Tempelhof in Germany. All images were manually adjusted and corrected with dust removal, alignment and chromatic abberation correction.[ngg_images gallery_ids=”47″ display_type=”ds-nextgen_royalslider”]
- 3ds max 2010, 2011, 2012 with vray or mental ray
- Cinema4D with Advanced Render or vray 1.2
- Luxology modo 302 or higher
- .EXR file for other compatible 3d applications
The skydome images were taken at 7 stops for a dynamic range of app. 12 EVs (Exposure Values).
The set includes 8 backplates of skies taken at the same time from different angles. All backplates have a resolution of 5616 x 3744 pixel, good for even hires renders.
- One Skydome EXR image
- HDRI resolution: 7082 x 3541 pixel
- Dynamic Range: 12 Exposure Values
- 8 backplate sky photos (5616 x 3744 pixel each)
- File Formats: OpenEXR HDR, JPG for backplates
- Default demo scenes for: 3Ds Max 2010 (vray, mental ray, Corona Renderer and Octane render), Cinema 4D (vray 1.2), The Foundry MODO 701, LightWave 3D (11.x) and Sketchup